Julie Dittmar is a best-selling meditation guide whose work has been featured on PBS. She uses her profound level of intuitive connection to infuse her video and audio meditations and soundscapes with specific transformative energetic healing frequencies. Her unique special style of vocal delivery and keen sensitivity to creating experiences that relax the nervous system and produce dramatic results.
She assists joy seekers in remembering their true inner joy, opening up energy channels in the body for greater health, and freeing the soul to express more love and happiness.
Julie’s spoken on these stages:
Sounds True publishing, Conscious Life Expo, New Living Expo, Body/Soul/Spirit Expo, Boeing, Virginia Mason Medical Center, Providence Hospital, One Sky Medicine, Microsoft, Theo Chocolate, new age bookshops, centers for spiritual living and unity churches across the U.S. and Canada, Women of Wisdom Conference, Seattle Institute of Integrative Medicine, Bastyr University, Sacred Psychology Association (WA), American Massage Therapy Association, HealthyGirl Conference
Julie's appeared on this media:
PBS, Dr. Pat Show, DailyOm, Inspire Me Today, World Puja Radio show for 3 years, New Spirit Journal, The Sacramento Bee, KFBK Newsradio 1530, Associated Press, Washington Post
Trainings & Certifications
- 13 years working and co-teaching on stage with spiritual teacher and intuitive healer Matt Kahn, producing the book, “Whatever Arises Love That.” We built our teaching practice together through our company, “True Divine Nature” while I also simultaneously underwent intensive activations, awakenings, and intuitive training alongside him during that time.
- One of the top-selling meditation/imagery guides in the U.S., with CDs being enjoyed around the world. CDs also featured on PBS;
- Certified 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Viniyoga;
- Acutonics® & Harmonic Attunement® sound healing training;
- Registered Clinical Hypnotherapist. Trained with Imam and Sufi Master Jamal Rahman;
- Reiki Master Teacher. Initiated by Helen Haberly, a direct student of Hawayo Takata.;
- Post-graduate training in Interactive Guided Imagery with the Academy for Guided Imagery, Dr. Martin Rossman and Dr. David Bresler.;
- Graduate of expressive arts therapy training with the Expressive Arts Training Institute and Dr. Jane Goldberg, Ph.D.;
- Compassion in Action Hospice Volunteer Training (Dannion Brinkley’s organization);
- Independent and formal studies of many natural healing modalities (as well as extensive first-person patient experience), including: nutritional therapy, healthy eating and food preparation, detox regimens, TCM, Ayurveda, and more;
- Kirtan sacred chant training with Jai Uttal. Kirtan, Sanskrit, and vocal training with Gina Sala.
Julie has flown planes, sailed boats, and is now learning to kitesurf!
She sang backing vocals on the Bhakti Fest stage with Shantala and Gina Sala.
Julie intended to someday meet and have a private talk with one of her most adored singer/songwriters - Jason Mraz. She imagined connecting with him around his consciousness-infused song lyrics. It took ten years to manifest, but it did! Turns out, he'd been watching her True Divine Nature YouTube channel.
Her secret dream is to be the voice of the trams at airports that say, “Next stop, baggage claim.” “Next stop, C and D Gates.” Or Siri. Or Alexa.
She has a friend who speaks in a very loud, demanding way to his Alexa, and sometimes it doesn’t respond. Then Julie makes a request in her soft, low, “meditation voice.” Alexa immediately responds and they laugh.
She’s the same height as Bette Davis and Vivien Leigh, and only slightly taller than Debbie Reynolds and Natalie Wood. She has the same hand size as Jennifer Aniston, and same shoe size as Meryl Streep.
Julie is passionate about film watching and filmmaking. She often supports film directors who are actively bringing more peace, love, relaxation, kindness, and laughter to the planet.
Love makes sense when nothing else does.